"To You Is Granted to Understand the Sacred Secrets of the Kingdom"
| What a wonderful gift we received. Time to put it to use!! |
![]() |
| Our dear Br. John Kovou sent this picture of the brothers preparing the Stadium for our Convention. It was spotless! Efharisto!! (Thank-you in Greek) |
| Craig and I with Janeeta - only pic with me in heels, these came off about 15 minutes later!! |
| Janeeta and her sister Rozeena - beautiful women, inside and out! |
| The Olympic Stadium |
| Had to snap a picture of our Korean friends in their Traditional Clothing - Beautiful!! |
| Check out the Kingdom Hall Construction Program in Greece |
| Met a sister from Albania during Intermission |
| And a sister from South Africa named Mary |
| And 2 more Korean friends - I just love their bright colors, and look at the little head covering!! Anyung Haseo!! (Good Morning in Korean) |
| From Albania - She was so cute |
| And check out the head covering on these brothers! I had to jump into their picture :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment